August 07, 2011

I'll never forget u..

Today, I just rmb bout ur face, ur laugh, ur smell, ur kindness, everything in between, i gotta learn something because I know u will never come back.. And yeah, it is hurt me badly.. 'Jane!'you said my name too many times..'Hei Jacky! How's life?' 'Im fine.. you?' 'Im... Sorta fine.. But a litttle it dizzy-weezy because of Math exams yesterday..' 'Hmm. Did u do well?' 'Of course I am!! I'm smart!' Then again, I keeping my mouth shut, cuz I know he doesn't like me when I'm do that.. 'Okay, no more words bout urself? Okay then, bye!' 'Bye......' I realize, I'm still in love with him.. And I know, I can't live without him... My mouth trembling, my heart still pounding, I don't know what to do without him. And yes I just found myself still missing him. He has girlfriend.. her name is ....... Well she's my FB's friend, but she's the most cute and beautiful girl that I know, she's the one for him.. After that, I go to my class, and then listening to music to reduces the memory of him.. 'KKKRRRRIIINNNGGG' the second bell ring 2 times.. Everybody goes in, and I just pull out my earphones and put it in my bag. I opened my diary, I just, can't imagine how I fell in love with him.. And yes, this is my story, and my eyes starts to tear itself.. 'Oh My God Jane?? Why are u cryiingg??' said my ex-classmate. 'It's okay.. I'm okay..' i said to her.. with smiling on my face.. GOD, I'm still in love with him..

No comments:

DJ, put it back on ;3